Amazon review site schemes are a way for companies to get their products reviewed by individuals that are often already interested in the product. They create incentives for Amazon shoppers to post reviews, and if you write a good one you can get free stuff!
This is an excellent opportunity for people who like to review products on Amazon because it earns them great discounts and rewards. It’s also beneficial to the company because they receive high ratings from real customers that have tried out their product.
Here’s how it works:
- Many companies will offer a free product in exchange for a review on Amazon. For example, if you write a review of the product that they sent you then they will send you another one free of charge. This is an excellent opportunity for people who like to review products on Amazon because it earns them great discounts and rewards. It’s also beneficial to the company because they receive high ratings from real customers that have tried out their product.
- They often give you a deadline for when they expect your review to be posted. This is generally around two weeks.
- You will log onto the company website and follow the instructions given. They will tell you to go to Amazon and make your purchase of their product, providing you with the ASIN (Amazon’s standard identification number) when you buy it.
- Once you make your purchase and start using the product, take note of the product’s review as soon as you possibly can. It will help to give as many details as possible about how it worked and what you liked/disliked about it.
- Post it to their review site and fill out a submission form that tells them the ASIN that you used and when you posted the review (they don’t ask for a comment or anything like that). You will receive an email from them telling you how to do so within 24 hours.
- Once you post to their review site and your review is approved (usually within a day), the company will send you another free product. This process works great for items that can be received within two weeks of making your purchase, and may result in you getting to keep the products that were sent to you without trying them out, although this is not always the case. This is only one way to get free products for reviews, so it’s important to find what best suits your needs.
You should be aware that there are many that offer cash prizes for honest but less than honest reviews, and there are also many that do not pay at all for honest reviews. Sometimes, there are cash prizes offered for writing extremely favorable reviews.
The latter type of review request is probably the most interesting because you are essentially competing with others for free products. I’ll provide a list of some sites that I have used here, but please be aware that not every site will pay their reviewers.
I hope this helps those looking for ways to earn money online through reviewing products on Amazon. Good luck!
- Giveaway Service
- Eilte Deal Club
- Deal Go!Go!Go!
It’s important to be aware that many online schemes simply try to exploit people who are willing to give their opinions on products. Some will pay you $5 or $10, if you’re lucky. Others will promise prizes and not deliver at all! So be careful and only use these resources if you know what you’re doing.
If you want to use these resources, it is recommended that you check out our list of Amazon review sites for yourself, read the detailed instructions they provide, and ask questions to their support staff if you have them! Most of them are pretty helpful in explaining how they work.